Saturday 19 October 2013

Who Needs Television? Episode #1 - Classic Game Room

 
About "Who Needs Television?"
"Who Needs Television?" is going to be an episodic series where I share some of my favorite Youtube channels. It does not matter if they have loads of subscribers or just a couple, if I like their content they will eventually win their spot in some future episode.
Regarding the theme of the channels, I will try to keep them just related to gaming and technology in general, but you never know, I may mix up some wild cards here and there.
Enjoy!

Episode #1 - Classic Game Room
While I am not going to do the episodes in any particular order, I had to save the first spot for my favorite Youtube channel, Classic Game Room. According to reliable sources, they are the "cure for the corporate review" and transmit all the way from the Intergalatic Space Arcade, they must have pretty good Internet I guess!
In activity since 1999, they review games and some other quirky and mostly gaming related stuff on a daily basis. Somehow being able to deliver awesome episodes one after another, keeping jokes fresh and their humor always tasteful.
My favorite aspect of this channel is how they review whatever they want, most of the time paying no attention to modern titles and just "winging it"! This is definitely a change of pace when compared to the major review outlets, a change of pace that I think some people will appreciate, be sure to check them out!
"All hail Lord Karnage!"

CGR Website: Link
Youtube Channel: Link

0 comments :

Post a Comment