Sunday 27 October 2013

Who Needs Television? Episode #2 - SupraDarky



About "Who Needs Television?"
"Who Needs Television?" is going to be an episodic series where I share some of my favorite Youtube channels. It does not matter if they have loads of subscribers or just a couple, if I like their content they will eventually win their spot in some future episode.
Regarding the theme of the channels, I will try to keep them just related to gaming and technology in general, but you never know, I may mix up some wild cards here and there.
Enjoy!

Episode #2 - SupraDarky
A channel focused mainly on sharing videogame music, the game can be old or new, it doesn't really matter, SupraDarky has a bit of everything.
The number of amazing tunes I've already found out or simply rediscovered through this channel is already too great. Honestly I don't think words can really do justice to the amount of hours spent on this channel, it has been going since 2007!
I recommend everyone to check out the SupraDarky channel, if you, like myself, enjoy videogame music, then you're going to love it, if you don't really pay much attention to those sorts of tunes, then maybe you'll become a fan.

SupraDarky Bandcamp: Link
SupraDarky Channel: Link

0 comments :

Post a Comment