Monday 11 November 2013

Who Needs Television? Episode #4 - That One Video Gamer


About "Who Needs Television?"
"Who Needs Television?" is going to be an episodic series where I share some of my favorite Youtube channels. It does not matter if they have loads of subscribers or just a couple, if I like their content they will eventually win their spot in some future episode.
Regarding the theme of the channels, I will try to keep them just related to gaming and technology in general, but you never know, I may mix up some wild cards here and there.
Enjoy!

Episode #4 - That One Video Gamer
In the last episode I presented you a channel that mixed education and entertainment into one sweet package, this time around I am going to share with you guys and gals a channel that focuses mainly on entertainment.
That One Video Gamer has a very simple premise, Jirard Dragonrider Khalil or The Completionist plays one game each week, he then proceeds to reviewing it in the company of his extremely funny gaming companion, Greg or The Mediocre-ist. While everything is done in a pretty relaxed style, they certainly get their message across.
There is a lot more stuff for you to discover in this great channel, I particularly like the episodes where guests appear to aid Jirard and Greg.
Be sure to check That One Video Gamer out, you won't regret it! 
BEARS!

That One Video Gamer Channel: Link

0 comments :

Post a Comment