Monday 18 November 2013

Who Needs Television? Episode #5 - Angry Joe Show


About "Who Needs Television?"
"Who Needs Television?" is going to be an episodic series where I share some of my favorite Youtube channels. It does not matter if they have loads of subscribers or just a couple, if I like their content they will eventually win their spot in some future episode.
Regarding the theme of the channels, I will try to keep them just related to gaming and technology in general, but you never know, I may mix up some wild cards here and there.
Enjoy!

Episode #5 - Angry Joe Show
The Angry Joe Show, much like the last channel I "reviewed" in episode 4 of Who Needs Television?, focuses a lot on entertainment, turning video game reviews into genuine fun as always been the thing that attracted me to the Angry Joe Show.
The amount of hours and work put into each video review is pretty noticeable (check the video below for proof) and it pays off, funny dialogue, quirky characters and a decent rate of reviews per year make the Angry Joe Show one of the best game reviewers out there. Not only that but you can also see how much love Angry Joe actually has for the gaming industry, even in the videos where he completely obliterates a game, he always leaves some sort of constructive feedback regarding what could have been done differently so that the final product might have been better.
Anyway, I hope you can spare just a few minutes to take a look at this channel, hopefully you will enjoy it!

Angry Joe Show Channel: Link
Angry Joe Website: Link

0 comments :

Post a Comment